Private Deep Sea Fishing Tour - Abu Dhabi
Highlighs of Deep Sea Fishing Tour
- Witness the exquisiteness of Abu Dhabi coastline
- A small group fishing tour in a private boat
- Learn how to bait and utilise fishing equipment
- Soft drinks and bottled mineral water will be provided throughout the excursion
- A 03-hour ride in the beach with your group
Abu Dhabi Fishing Tour Overview
Abu Dhabi is not only about deserts and camel rides but also has numerous adventure activities to try, places to stopover and explore. A private shipping trip in Abu Dhabi is one of a kind experience to witness and catch the sea creatures living in the Arabian Coast.
To begin the tour, travel towards the Arabian Gulf region and enjoy your deep-sea fishing tour in Abu Dhabi. Private fishing trips in Abu Dhabi are mostly hosted in the morning and evening. However, they can be tailored to meet your travel desires. The fishing tours are conducted for small groups comprising 4 to 6 people. That is a splendid way to explore Abu Dhabi’s blue sea and its marine life with your friends and family.
The fishing excursions in Abu Dhabi are conducted in private boats that are well-equipped with fishing gears and safety kits. A qualified captain who is well aware of the secrets of Abu Dhabi’s coastline and sea creatures will be accompanying you throughout the journey. While you are briefed and provided with the highest safety procedures; focusing on baiting and fishing is all you have got to do. As you sail on the turquoise waters while enjoying the picturesque backdrops, on a lucky day, you will witness and catch plenty of fish including salmons, tuna, sailfish, baby sharks, snappers, catfish groupers, red mullets, small barracudas and many others.
During this Abu Dhabi private fishing trip, travellers can either keep their catch or release them back to the sea. Further, onboard BBQ facilities can be arranged on request to cook and taste your fish while it is still fresh. Enjoy the best form of Abu Dhabi private fishing tour with us.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private boat
- Fishing tools
- Fresh fishing baits
- Soft Drinks
- Life jackets and safety kits
- Professional guides
- Additional fee for Grill on board
- Private Charter: 950 AED
- Maximum up to 04 people
- Reservations are possible without any advance payments, and cancellations are possible at any given time
- Additional Hours will be cost 300 AED ++/hrs
- Cancellations are possible without any additional charge Prices are quoted ex-VAT in UAE Dirhams.
- The boat trip goes up to 03 hours and may change due to adverse weather conditions
- Up to 04 guests can be accommodated in a boat
- You will receive a booking confirmation within 48 hours which is subject to the availability of cruises and schedules
- Additional charges for onboard BBQ facilities
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed
Available Days and Time
- The tours are held in morning and evening. October to May is the perfect time for private fishing tours in Abu Dhabi.
- To ensure maximum safety during the trip, only a maximum number of 6 guests can fit in the boat
- Each tour will be accompanied by a qualified captain and lifeguards
- Children and adults are advised to wear their life jackets all through the trip
- The boats are fully equipped with safety gears and will be watched often
- We may cancel any scheduled tours due to weather changes
- As a safety precaution, you will be sailing inshore (closer to shore)
- Remember to carry sunblock and a hat and to protect your skin from tanning and use a pair of sunglasses to protect your eyes from sun rays