Private Liwa Full Day Safari
Private Full day Liwa Desert Safari
Explore the empty quarter desert
The liwa oasis is truly an oasis among the parched desert. Situated near the border of KSA, south of Abu Dhabi, the oasis is full of date plantations and pools of water. If you want to step back from your daily routine or the bustling city and connect with yourself and nature, the liwa desert safari is the right thing for you.
Your guide for the day will pick you up by a 4WD from your Abu dhabi hotel, a mall, the seaport or airport and drive you to the Rub Al Khali. Also known as the Empty Quarter, the sand dunes of this area are rather photogenic. With the colours of the dunes shifting from bronzy-gold to orange-red as the sun shifts its position, you will have a lot to photograph. Continue on and spot a gazelle or two, desert hare jumping about and so many other flora and fauna that thrive in this environment.Drive past luscious date palm groves and pools of fresh water.
We will make a stop for an authentic lunch at a local guest house before driving to the camel farm. Get a bit personal to the famed animal of the desert and learn about their habits. Try the desert counterpart of snowboarding and enjoy a thriling decent down the dunes with a sand board. Extend the adrenaline with a bumpy dune bashing session that is definitely a rejuvenating end to a picturesque liwa desert safari.
- Transport to and from the airport, hotel or mall by 4X4 Land Cruiser.
- Visit to the Empty Quarter
- Dune driving
- Visit to the Liwa Oasis
- Car Museum (upon request)
- Arabic coffee
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Adult (Age 12+) 425 AED +5% VAT
- Prices are quoted ex-VAT in UAE Dirhams.
Good to Know
- Private Basis only, maximum of 4 persons can join.
- Guests are kindly requested to remain at the hotel lobby or by the malls for pick up.