Abu Dhabi Romantic Dinner
Private Dune Dinner Abu Dhabi
More Than a Romantic Dinner
Tune into the romance with the desert surrounding to support you with the Abu Dhabi romantic dune dinner that is bound to rekindle the passion. An Ideal date idea for honeymooners and couples, the evening starts with a pick up from your desired location in Abu Dhabi. The first activity of the day will be an exciting dune bashing session. The dips and the lifts will not only pump your adrenaline but it will also give you an experience both of you can talk about later on. Stop at the summit of a sand dune to witness a beautiful desert sunset where the sky’s rosy hues will be reflected on the sea of sand.
Make your way to the desert camp where a romantic setup will be awaiting you. Carpets and floor cushions will be laid for an Emirati feel while tiki torches and candles will act as romantic lighting. Get your hands or feet painted with traditional henna designs before going on a camel ride. After a romantic camel ride that is relaxing because of the camels gentle motion dress up in traditional arabic clothes for a bedouin photoshoot that will be a memento of this evening.
Sit down to a delicious BBQ dinner serving a diverse variety of emirati cuisine. Chat about the exciting day and have a wonderful conversation as you enjoy the wonderful food. The romantic desert safari in Abu Dhabi will definitely be a night you both will cherish.
- Transport to and from the airport, hotel or mall at Abu Dhabi by 4X4 Land Cruiser
- Dune drive / Dune bashing
- Camel Farm visit
- Visit to a traditional, Arabian Desert Camp
- Arabic coffee, tea, soft drinks and dates
- Camel riding
- Private romantic dinner
- Glass of champagne (on request)
- Arabic barbeque
- Quad Bike (available for rent)
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Adult (Age 12+) 450 AED
Good to Know
- Minimum of 4 persons required.
- For any special requests (flowers, decors, etc.), please notify at the time of booking.
- Guests are kindly requested to remain at the hotel lobby or by the malls for pick up.
- Infants are not advisable to keep on lap during the ride and baby seat is a must as per the safety regulation